Wednesday 6 February 2013

Can't wait till easter break !

I've been sooooo busy with deadlines that i barely even had any sleep !
yesterday was the day where i handed the project in and did a presentation,
it was a big project so i decided not to sleep on the night before the deadline day and kept on working, ( thanks to 3 redbulls and cigs )
so ended up walking to uni with a zombie look on my face ! oh no, not even walking, more like dragging myself to uni ! lool xD

My project was about producing fashion graphics ( typography and logos on apparel ) based on one of these brands : Hollister, Gilly hicks and Abercrombie .
those brands aren't really my expertise to begin with,
i would've chosen abercrombie & fitch out of the three, but since like half of my classmates chose that brand so i thought i should come up with something different, so i chose Hollister Co. :) .

So these are my final outcomes :

Logo & Icon :







  





Heritage :



T-shirt & Hoodie :






I made these logos and heritage on illustration, and polished everything on photoshop :)
I know they are not perfect but it was the first time for me to design logos and clothes for a brand that out of my expertise, so yeaa :D i think it's pretty neat for a first timer , no ? ;) hehe

Anyway, i feel soo relieved that i've finished that project, but i still have a few more to go until easter break ! yeaaaayyy ! can't wait ! ;), i've saved some money til now for a proper holiday ! i hope my money will be enough to see sakura in japan this easter :) ! <3


                                                                                                                                   xxxx



Mood : Super chilled
Song of the day : Chet Baker - I wish I knew

No comments:

Post a Comment