Wednesday 20 February 2013

Maidstone :)



I went to Maidstone for my Guess Campaign project today and
i just couldn't believe just how much i miss that place ! 

I used to study Graphic Design in U.C.A Maidstone for about a year, and it was such a lovely place to be ! I had such an amazing time in there ( even though i still prefer to live in London :p ) ,
but sometimes when you just got tired of the busy life in the city, you just want to escape to a lovely peaceful countryside don't you ? and for me Maidstone is just the best place for that ! ;) <3 


I literally had no time to cook breakfast this morning, I had to wake up quite early to catch the first train to Maidstone, so i decided to go to Wasabi and Millie's to get these super yummy big breakfast ;) onomnom !

  
When i was on the train, some kids suddenly asked me to play Peek a boo with them ;D ! awww how adorable is thaat ??.
so we kinda played peek a boo for almost an hour ! lool, i had loads of fun with them ;), they absolutely made my day ! <3 





Mood of the day : joyful ! <3
Song of the day : Charles Mingus - Moanin'

No comments:

Post a Comment