Saturday 8 December 2012

Another bad bad day

Gosh, i don't know why bad luck is always around the corner for me :(..

So basically, me and my best friends went to a pub in Soho to celebrate the end of our first term in uni, one of my friend, Tiya went home first because she had some stuff to do.. so it was just me and Jenna, we were walking around to find our next destination ( we wanted to drink a little bit more :p ), so when we were about to pay the entrance fee, i felt something major was missing ( oh no, not again.. it was just like a deja vu )... and YES MY WALLET !! omgg ! my wallet ! it's like the 2nd most important thing to me after my Iphone !!!!! :'(,
we tried to look around and all but it was just not my lucky day i suppose..
So then i went home with a face that could kill an elephant.. >:S

I literally have no cash on me atm and my debit card is blocked :(
Supposed to meet my friend from leeds today but i guess i need to cancel it soon
( I was looking forward to it as well ) booooohoooohooo :''(

FML :(



 BUT in spite of that, we took some good photos ;) ( even though the quality is a bit off )

( Tiya , Me, Jenna )


    






Mood : FUCKD UP
Song of the day : NONE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment