Thursday 6 December 2012

FINALLY ! HOLIDAAAAYY !

OMG FINALLYY ! H O L I D A Y !!!!!

I was sooooo sooo super super mega busy with deadlines that i didn't even get a chance to open my fb !!!..... okay maybe not fb ! but blog ! yes my blog ! i had soo much stuff to post but didn't have time to :( booohooo, deadline is a bitch :'( i hate u ! .

Well, now i'm finally freee ! i'm on my 1 month Christmas holiday now ! :D weeeheee !
but most of my friends are planning to go home to their home country during this break, so i'm gonna be all alone :( , and the worst thing is i'm going to spend christmas and new year aloneeeeee ! :"( boohooooo ! OMG ANYBODY ! FIND ME A BF A.S.A.P !!!!! -____-

aaaaanyywaaayy, i will be posting some photos of my new accommodation soon :) ( i moved to a student accommodation like a week ago ) yeaaay yeaaay !



xxxxx



Mood : Super Excited
Song of The day : Nature Boy - PomplamooseMusic



No comments:

Post a Comment