Wednesday 28 November 2012

Outfit of the day ;)


Almost all of my friends who knows me well says that i'm a girl from the past, and i was born in a wrong era , LOOL ! well i always taking it as a huge compliment tbh ;), because that's pretty much a fact ! like i'm into old jazz music such as Ella fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Nat King Cole, Chet Baker etc, and old movies like Funny Face, Annie Hall, Roman Holiday, The Great Gatsby and stuff like that, and also i love 50's - 60's fashion soo much ! i'm not saying that i don't like contemporary fashion, they are pretty exciting i must say, but i guess it's just not my cup of tea :)).

Today was amazingly cold :( i was thinking to stay at home for the whole day but my mom wanted to shop so i needed to get up and drag my legs here and there -_- .

My outfit of the day was inspired by one of my favorite movie "Annie Hall" :))


  
( such a messy room -_- )

  
 



yeayy done ! Now i gotta go back to my assignments :/ *sob sob* , totally can't wait for Christmas holiday ! x)))


Mood : Okay-ish
Song of the day : Seems Like Old Times - Nick Lucas   ( soundtrack for Annie Hall ;3 )




No comments:

Post a Comment