Thursday 22 November 2012

Art Works ;)

I am currently studying Fashion promotion at Ravensbourne university, London, but before I used to study Graphic Design at University for the creative arts, Maidstone, but then i felt like my passion belongs to the fashion world... passion for fashion.. pfft how cheesy :P.. anw i changed my direction in order to chase my dream in the fashion industry :), but despite of that I reaally reallly love to make illustration works that related to fashion and also some graphic works, it's like my favorite things to do in my spare times ;) , so here are some of my works that i have been doing in the last 2 years ;))) <3



                                                          water color illustration works :

 


 


                                                
                                                           Digital illustration works :




                                This pop art woman is actually my very first illustration work ;p ~


  

 







Sketches Works :


  



typography work : 



Screen Printed Illustration works : 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment