Friday 23 November 2012

BAD DAY :((

omg today was the worst day i've ever had :((((( !

So me and my mom went to Oxford circus and bought some gifts for my dad and my nephew from GAP and Massimo Dutti, we were so excited to see how are they going to react when they receive the gifts.. but then an unfortunate event happened :(( !

We went to china town to grab a dinner after a long day shopping , and afterwards my mom just found out that i spent too much money in a month, so she was giving me a long speech on our way to our flat.. while i was trying to remember how did i spend soo much money in a month, suddenly i remembered that something wass missing.... and yes.... i left the shopping bags at the Chinese restaurant .. oh how GREAT IS THAT !!!??? , i mean i always knew that i'm pretty clumsy but realllyyy ?? how could you forget about those precious gifts adissss :((( aaaarghhhh !!!!!
then we ran back to the restaurant and found nothing .. I was soo upset that my eyes began to tear up.. ( clumsy and a crybaby.. just great... -_- ),  it was soo embarrassing ! i could not hold my tears, and the owner saw me being a pathetic crybaby so they ( owner and her staff ) approached me and tried to comfort me.... :"(
omg at that time i really hoped that i could hide in a hole or something, it was just too embarrassing :'( ..

I feel soooo bad and sorry for my parents.. i mean those stuff are not cheap at all, how could i lost something that i bought with my parents money :( and i know they work really hard to make money, and their spoiled pathetic daughter been spending their precious money soo carelessly... :((( *sobs sob*. I really need to be more careful from now on and will probably find a part time job soon, so then i will know how does it feel to work and make money on my own ! >:O .. SEMANGAT ADIS !!!!


It's 00:23 AM and i'm eating Onigiri with a long face...... *sob sob sob* *om nom nom nom*








Mood : depressed
Song of the day : Am I Blue? - Billie Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment