Monday 12 November 2012

1st post !!

Oh wow, can't believe i actually made a blog ! i mean i always thought like " oh i rlly wanna make one, it would be interesting to put my everyday stuff on a blog or sth" but then i thought like " aw cnt be bothered to go all the way to the site n do the settings blablabla" :P, but here i am ! blogging ! woohoo ! such a progress adis ! congratulation ! big step for you huh ? lool ;) , so proud of myself ~.

It's 01.34 am now ! and i'm still soo wide awake that i bet i won't be sleeping for the next.. i'd say.. 3-4 hours ? lool :p , i jst can't bring myself to sleep :( , although i gotta be up reaaally early tomorrow ! but since my mother is here ( my mom is here in London to visit me ! yeaay !! ;) ) i don't need to worry about not be able to wake up on time or sth, she's literally my best alarm clock in the house !
she used to be the last hope for my maids in my house back in Indonesia to wake me up in the morning for school ( used to be a spoiled girl :P ), I will post up some pictures of my mother in London soon ;).

Oh yea, I totally forgot to mention !, today is my BIRTHDAY ! weeeheeeeee ! I am now officially 22 years old !, what's that ? excited ? of course i am excited...... NOT !!! i'm not very pleased with this number allright ? :I , i'm getting older and older each year, i want to be forever 17 or something ! loolll, naaah joking ! ;), being a teenager was a huge fun of course, but i'm getting over it now, focusing myself on what's ahead and pursuing my dream job in the fashion industry ! 4 more years ! hopefully ! :P gotta work really hard to achieve it ! xx



Mood of the day : Laid back ;)
Music of the day : Ella Fitzgerald - Smooth Sailing

No comments:

Post a Comment